We are searching for our new colleague in Serbia!
The Field Support Engineer supports the Rockwell Automation Customer, Field Sales Force, Industry Sales Force and other CSM staff by interpreting complex technical information providing systems programming assistance, informal product/system training, preparing accurate definition and specifications for integrated component systems quotations, troubleshooting, faultfinding and co ordinates hardware, software system projects and attends to emergency callout situations.
- Provide technical assistance for Rockwell Automation and 3rd party equipment.
- Provide skills to meet individual customer needs
- Actively Participate in the enrolment of the 24h service contracts
- Be prepared to assist RA offices in other countries (short term assistance)
- Maintain good relationship with the customer during and after completion of the services
- Pre sales system consultancy and conceptual design of Rockwell Automation solutions
- Assisting in preparing technical proposals
- Assisting in preparation and/or presentation of technical solutions to customers
- Provide timely feedback on status to supervisor
- Strive for continuous improvement in the Customer Service quality system
- Be responsible and accountable for assigned tasks.
- Be responsible to maintain and improve documentation and implementation of the Quality System as indicated in the Quality Manual.
- Continuously promote all possible Rockwell Automation CSM services and products
- Understands business models and how they can be exploited.
- Ability to set and achieve challenging targets
- Takes initiative in response to changing circumstances within the organization or markets
- Ensure the right level of business information exchanged within the organization
- Coaches others to improve performance
- Keeps skills and knowledge in all areas (technical and commercial) up to date
- Provides timely information to support effective management of the business to all levels
- Excellent communication to foster an open environment
- Identifies key issues from information gathered
- Demonstrates behavior in accordance with Rockwell Automation values
- Acts with highest integrity in all areas
- Minimum three years' experience in similar position.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent knowledge of English and Serbian language
- Excellent knowledge of the industrial automation product range and applications.
- Excellent fault-finding skills
- Ability to work with a diverse range of products and applications
- Ability to work independently
- Contributes professional & technical expertise
- Collaborates & team effectively
- Communicates effectively
- Adds value for customers & partners
- Attains results
- Drives productivity, growth
- Demonstrates business & financial acumen
- Leads change
- Acts courageous
What do we offer?
- Stable job in the company with long tradition
- Unique Projects
- Local Benefits package
- Flexible working time
- Combination of home office and office job
- Friendly working environment and nice offices
- Great coffee
I am looking forward to your resume.
Rockwell automation d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 6 sprat: 19
- PIB: 112237891
- Matični broj: 21632694