Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manfacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues - creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
As a Finance & Accounting Analyst at Gooten, you will focus on all aspects of reporting and technical accounting matters and gain exposure to all departments across the company, helping the Finance team to achieve its monthly, quarterly and annual goals. You will be responsible for supporting financial planning and analysis, revenue/margin goals, and provide strategic finance support to the Sales and Growth function at Gooten.
This is a fully remote role and you will be working with teammates across Europe and the Americas.
How you'll power eCommerce:
- Perform all duties necessary for an effective and timely monthly/quarterly close, including the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and Cost Optimizations and Pricing Analytics
- Analyze reportable data to identify anomalies, gaps and issues
- Work on ad hoc accounting or finance projects and analysis as they arise
- Assist in analyzing reportable data to identify anomalies, gaps and issues
- Work cross-functionally with our sales and customer support teams
- Communicate with external partners as needed
You should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in an accounting/financial services role, preferably within the eCommerce or manufacturing industries
- Experience with Cost Optimizations and Pricing Analytics
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using advanced formulas to streamline and automate recurring workflows
- Ability to work well in high-pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Strong analytical and organizational skills as well as tremendous attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SEC best practices
- PowerPivot, PowerQuery, VBA + Macros
- Netsuite and/or Flow Cast accounting background.
The really important stuff:
We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America and South America. Gooten offers a suite of benefits including educational development budgets, work from home budget and a yearly global in person all hands. Our goal as a company is to have our employees develop new skills and socialize with our extraordinary team members.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Bulevar Oslobođenja 78
- PIB: 111771080
- Matični broj: 21537365