MSA IP – Milojevic, Sekulic and Associates is a boutique law firm which specializes in prosecution and litigation of trademarks, patents, designs, as well as in enforcement of Intellectual Property rights in the region of Southeast Europe. From its head office in Belgrade, Serbia, MSA IP directs and coordinates the work of its local offices in nine countries in the region, as well as the work of its associated firms in other neighbouring countries.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, Law Firm MSA IP - MILOJEVIC, SEKULIC & ASSOCIATES, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
- Manage finance and accounting operations within the company
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- In charge of cash flow management
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- In charge of high-level financial reporting and analysis
- Analysis of revenues, gross margins and profitability
- Work closely with management to share reports and analysis findings
- Improve efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- University degree in finance area
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field
- Strong knowledge of local tax policy
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Advanced PC skills (PPT, Excel)
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international environment, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application:
Closing date: 12.02.2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us www.gigroup.rs