At Alternative Payments, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the financial industry's smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Alternative Payments is an EU licensed payment institution with offices in Vilnius (Lithuania), Los Angeles (USA), and Novi Sad (Serbia). It is the leading FinTech company that provides cross-border payment and banking solutions for the global eCommerce industry.
With more than 20 years of experience, Alternative Payments remains one of the most innovative and fastest growing financial institutions providing local payment methods and SEPA processing solutions.
Location: Novi Sad
We are seeking an experienced and analytical Finance Director with strong numerical skills to drive our organization's financial operations and improve financial performance. Duties for the Finance Director will include supervising accounting staff, overseeing internal controls, setting financial targets, engaging with investors, developing financial strategy, conducting feasibility studies, monitoring expenditure, monitoring cash flow, evaluating investments, and managing tax compliance.
Your skills in sound financial planning coupled with your ability to direct financial assets will assist our organization in implementing effective financial strategies, managing debt, improving revenue, maintaining a healthy financial position, and enhancing investor confidence.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, and strong leadership skills. The noteworthy Finance Director should harmonize financial operations, develop effective financial strategies, guide efforts towards financial stability, monitor all financial activities, promote revenue growth, ensure compliance with accounting regulations, and maintain good relationships with investors.
- Prepare, analyze and present financial reports (income statements and balance sheets) in an accurate and timely manner; manage budget and control expenses effectively; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements to senior management
- Analyze complex financial data and report on financial performance
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firms and review company performance
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or similar field
- More than five years of previous experience as director of finance or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- An analytical mind with a strategic thinking
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Pet friendly office space
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter in English.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 15.06.2019.