The Boulevard Youth Cooperative has a wide range of jobs for students and unemployed people. Job listings are for Belgrade, Novi Sad, Niš, Kragujevac and other big cities in Serbia. Jobs through a youth cooperative range from manual and physical jobs to higly intellectual jobs. For the needs of the employer from Belgrade we are looking for workers in th workplace:
Location: Belgrade - Center
Working Hours: 5PM – 1:00AM (Monday - Friday)
Finance Manager - 6 month contract
As a Finance Manager you will be a core member of the Financial Planning and Analysis organization where you will have exposure to forecasting, strategic operations planning, analytics and management reporting. You will partner with business unit leaders to develop and implement key reporting metrics for all profit and cost centers, develop systems and processes, integrate domestic and international acquisitions, perform trend analysis, lead ad hoc business requests and drive data integrity and continuity. We apply a high level of analytical rigor to the work that we do and use those analyses to help drive improvements throughout the organization. A successful candidate will be a top performer and a persistent self-starter who has a passion for data analysis and can interact with executives throughout the organization. You will report to the CEO, Financial Planning & Analysis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience with planning and budget management across multiple business units, departments, and teams
- Experience analyzing data and drawing conclusions that account for varying levels of uncertainty
- A demonstrated track record of strong analytical skills with deep technical expertise in financial modeling including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow-based techniques using Excel
- Become familiar with the broad scope of TeslaWatt businesses, including, Sales, Technical and other international operations
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to distill large amounts of data into coherent summary written and oral presentations that clearly convey the key message including priority and risk tailored to all levels of the company
- Demonstrated ability to establish and quickly build effective relationships throughout an organization, including at remote locations
- Strong leadership and influencing skills with a sense of urgency and results orientation a must
- Ability to work, design and execute both strategically and operationally while being pragmatic
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, math, or other quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Experience working for a high-growth company, in investment banking, or in management consulting
- Experience with SAP, especially financial reporting and/or BI tools or extensive QuickBook knowledge.
- Experience with SAP BPC or other financial planning tools
- TOEFL IBT: 100+ is must
- Microsoft Office Master certification or similar
- Bachelor in Finance or similar degree
If you are interested, please sing up for phone numbers: or or send your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 29.02.2020.