Eurolab Internacional Grup is a distributor of the world's most famous premium brands in the categories of beer, non-alcoholic soft drinks, and spirits on the Serbian market and in the region.
Our principals on the Serbian market, at the moment, are:
Asahi brewing group with brands: Kozel, Pilsner Urquell, Peroni, Peroni Nastro Azzuro, Grolsch, Asahi.
Gruppo Montenegro with brands: Amaro Montenegro, Select and Vecchia Romagna.
Fonti di Crodo with the Lemon Soda brand, which is available in several variants: Lemon, Oran, Mojito and Tonic.
We are focused on quality, innovation and differentiation on the market, as well as on the introduction of new premium brands on the Serbian market.
We believe in teamwork, in the specificity of each individual, we nurture differences, we respect opinions and we strive to maintain the right balance between private and professional life.
If you are ready to contribute with your motivation, individuality and professionalism, we will be glad to be a part of our team.
The position currently open:
The finance Specialist is a detail-oriented, thorough, organized and hard-working person. In this position, S/He plays a key role in providing full support to the Eurolab business in the market supporting finance service on daily basis.
The Finance Specialist reports to the Finance & Administration Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities are:
1. Financial Service
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Supports compiling of financial monthly reports (as per instructions of line manager).
- Managing the order fulfillment by the system.
- Monitoring of billing for completed orders.
- Supports warehouse inventory and updates the system with products in/out including stock reconciliation.
- Responsible for sending orders/checking blocked customers:
- Checking the debtors’ report and reconciling it with the finance department.
- Checking customer payments.
- Customer's credits according to the company rules and prior administrator approval.
- Monitoring documents on return of goods from the clients, adjusting liability with appropriate compensation (Returns of expiry goods, etc.)
- Petty cash payments: Receiving line manager confirmations of expenses, payments and reporting as per company formats
- Registers and reports data regarding fiscal matters related to inventory, excise tax.
2. Customer Service
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information; Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
3. Other duties
- Performs other duties as per need in line with country labor law and regulations as well as Eurolab Rulebook and Code of Conduct.
Prepares/shares monthly reports according to company internal instructions on the 5th of each following month:
- Sales book.
- Monthly cash report according to company format.
- Monthly report for return of goods.
- University degree in Economics, preferably finance.
- Over 3 years experience in similar job positions.
- Basic knowledge of using financial software.
- Very good Microsoft office package capabilities.
- Very good knowledge of the spoken and written local language (preferably native speaker) and English.
- Able to work in a team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
Eurolab Internacional Grup doo Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar dr. Zorana Đinđića 64a
- PIB: 111781331
- Matični broj: 21539490