Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues - creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
As an Accounting and Finance Analyst at Gooten, you will focus on all aspects of reporting and technical accounting matters and gain exposure to all departments across the company, helping the Finance team to achieve its monthly, quarterly and annual goals. You are a team player who also thrives on working independently and truly enjoys diving deep, crunching numbers, and analyzing financial statements to make sure that the Accounting and Finance function runs like a well-oiled machine. This is a fully remote role and you will be working with teammates across Europe and the Americas.
How you'll power eCommerce:
- Perform all duties necessary for an effective and timely monthly/quarterly close, including the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and thorough explanation of monthly P&L to forecast and Balance Sheet variances
- Analyze reportable data to identify anomalies, gaps and issues
- Help with development of forecasts and budgets
- Help with automation plans and implementation of third-party solutions like bill.com or Expensify to simplify and refine expense reporting and reconciliations
- Work on ad hoc accounting or finance projects and analysis as they arise
- Assist in analyzing reportable data to identify anomalies, gaps and issues
You should have:
- 5-7 years of experience in an accounting/financial services role, preferably within the eCommerce or manufacturing industries
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using advanced formulas to streamline and automate recurring workflows
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SEC best practices
- Strong analytical and organizational skills as well as tremendous attention to detail
- PowerPivot, PowerQuery, VBA + Macros
- Quick Books (QBO) and/or Flow Cast accounting background
The really important stuff:
We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America and South America. Gooten offers a suite of benefits including educational development budgets, insurance coverage and 30 days PTO to allow you to take the time to rest and recharge. Our goal as a company is to have our employees develop new skills and socialize with our extraordinary team members.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Bulevar Oslobođenja 78
- PIB: 111771080
- Matični broj: 21537365