Our client fischer automotive systems, headquartered in Germany, is a leading international full-service supplier providing vehicle interior solutions such as kinematic components and air vents.
In 2020, fischer automotive systems is entering Serbian market, through foundation of a new production plant in Jagodina. To fully accelerate start-up activities, we are searching for strongly experienced and innovative person to fill the position of
Finance and HR Manager
- 3-5 years of experience in managing finance, accounting and HR activities in international production company
- university degree in Business or Economy
- excellent knowledge of local accounting, finance and labour legislative
- knowledge of IAS, while German GAAP is a plus
- fluent English, knowledge of German is appreciated
- ability to work constructively within matrix organisation
- self-motivated and practical person with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- stakeholder and project management orientation
- taking an active part in start-up activities by conducting and supporting finance, administration and staffing activities
- responsible for meeting staffing plans in timely and quality manner
- responsible for monthly reporting according to the guidelines of the fischer group
- analysing monthly reporting about plan deviations and other operational issues and suggesting actions for operational improvements.
- responsible for setting guidelines and checking their compliance
- ensuring that the budget is set up according to group guidelines, strategy and targets
- responsible for the forecasting process
- giving competent support in any arising financial questions
- calculating overhead cost and machine rates
- responsible for the efficient design of structures and processes in HR, but also for cross-divisional cooperation with the respective managers
- advising the responsible managers on remuneration, leadership and disciplinary issues as well as on labour and social security law
- coordinating and executing the personnel marketing activities, the recruitment and the final hiring process
- with a particular focus on our values and the corporate goal, you ensure that managers and employees perform their tasks in accordance with our mission statement
Our client is offering you a chance to become the cornerstone of their Serbian operations through this challenging and responsible role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within international environment together with continuous professional development opportunity.
If you envisage yourself in the above described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel./faks: +381 11 3294 500
, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org