We’re on a mission to empower cannabis companies through expert, industry-specific financial knowledge and management.
About the Company:
We are the fastest growing CPA firm focused on the cannabis industry in the United States. We’re bootstrapped and profitable, have amassed over 300 clients in under two years, and have an annual compound growth rate of 125%. Unlike most CPA firms that are bound by geolocation, our clients are remote and spread throughout all legalized states: the market we serve is limited only by the laws restricting marijuana legalization.
Cannabis is one of the most exciting and rapidly growing industries in the United States, exceeding $13B in sales in 2019 and projected to surpass $30B by 2025. GreenGrowth CPAs has positioned itself as the leading expert in tax, financial, and audit services for cannabis companies. We’ve done this by hiring smart people who reflect our values and leveraging their deep and varied experience to provide best-in class services to our clients, all while continuously growing and learning in tandem with the industry.
We have a new role open in our team for a financial analyst. You will spend your day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and your research-backed opinions. To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models.
Role Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the team when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- Proven experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
The GreenGrowth CPAs team is composed of perpetual learners, constant collaborators, and driven owners. We’re a CPA firm gone modern: we are mostly remote and espouse people-first principles that aim to provide an amazing employee experience and dynamic company culture. We’re small, so our employees have an immediate and measurable impact on the company’s direction, operations, and our clients’ businesses. The way we work is infused with a high level of trust and autonomy: we hire folks who take initiative and let them run with their ideas.
We’re excited about people who are missionary, values-driven, and interested in this dynamic and growing industry we’re serving. If being a part of this phenomenal opportunity to work in cannabis finance interests you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 3344 Mentone Ave Apt 7