Hentsū redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges.
We are looking for an experienced financial controller to work across several Hentsū entities around the world, handling both the basic bookkeeping tasks as well as the higher level accounting processes needed for a global company. The role will have great exposure across a complex business, working in a global setting across Europe, North America and Asia.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of finance, accounting, and tax across two entities, one in UK and one in US.
- Master all financial data, daily cash reconciliation, expenses tracking, ledger account transactions reconciling and coding.
- Process all accounts payable and accounts receivable on a weekly basis ensuring that the transactions are authorised correctly and submitted for payments in the bank platforms. Reconciling with vendors and clients and issues in AP/AR.
- Following the finance processes ensuring the completion, accuracy and compliance of all billing, internal and external financial reporting and regulatory returns including completion of month balance sheet reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and forecasts.
- Prepare, implement and follow the annual budgets.
- Provide direction and input on financial control, processes and continuous improvements.
- Report to the financial controller in London.
- Considerable experience in a similar role, using enterprise accounting packages.
- Bachelors Degree / Masters in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Direct experience and skill in managing banking/investor relations while demonstrating the ability to establish a highly effective and efficient capital structure with the necessary funding to support continued growth.
- Expert in developing financial strategies that support strategic priorities is essential.
- Outstanding level of internal and external communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to connect with people on financial issues.
- Driven personality with a strong level of flexibility to do whats needed to get the job done.
- Proven leadership experience at various stages of business growth.
Great if you also have:
- Experience working with firms undergoing changes and/or major expansions.
- Experience working within technology.
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office mode from once up to twice in a week
- Team buildings and relaxing massages int he office
Having a pleasant work environment helps you function at your best - our office is located in the bustling Old Belgrade, with a number of restaurants and cafes located nearby.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hentsu we offer on the job and soft skills training, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain skills in they will need to succeed and excel professionally.
Recruitment Agencies Policy:
Hentsū request that recruitment agencies do not forward CV’s speculatively or in relation to any of the roles advertised on our website. Should we require any recruitment agencies involvement we will contact the agencies listed on our preferred suppliers list.
Hentsū will not recognise submissions of unsolicited or speculative CV applications from recruitment agencies. We also won’t be liable for any fee / commission should we employ a candidate that applied to us directly or through an instructed agency that may also have been submitted as an unsolicited or speculative application from an uninstructed recruitment agency.
Should a recruitment agency submit an unsolicited or speculative CV and then purports to render a claim for commission supported by correspondence and/or documentation containing a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.
Deadline for applications: 01.02.2020.