Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of Financial Controller (remote role).
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
Financial controller is an essential link between strategy (CFO) and operations (accounting) in controlling the information, assets and money flows of the company and its entities. It is also an important link of the Finance & Accounting department with other departments, Biz Dev department in particular. Role is mostly tactical in nature tackling strategic issues but subsuming lots of operational tasks.
In this role you will:
- Budget modelling (assisting budget holders in setting up their departments/functions budgets) and control (feedback and feedforward control; variance analysis)
- Prepare and control cash flow projections particularly in terms of relation between HQ and its entities (subsidiaries, Rep.offices, etc)
- Assist CFO in implementation of key process and internal controls with focus on automation wherever possible
- Control information, assets and money flows in accordance with laws, regulations and shareholder needs with control over purchases-payables-payments cycle in particular
- Control internal and external reporting
- Assist CFO in forecasting and evaluation of operational, business and financial risks together with the identification of procedures to avoid or minimize their impact
- Assist CFO in establishing and maintenance of treasury management
- Assist CFO in business development support: Financial advisory and support of business development teams; Financial modelling in projects
- Assist CFO in different kind of business analysis and business intelligence searches
- Assist CFO in Valuations and different investment decision calculations
- Assist CFO in establishment and maintenance of Performance Management Systems
- Communicate with external parties: auditors, investors, tax officials, vendors, etc.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent knowledge of financial controlling, modeling and techniques
- Previous experience with audit/financial controlling/business analysis
- Strong attention to details and excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge of accounting (IFRS)
- General understanding of tax management
- Experience with blockchain/crypto/digital projects or companies
- Advanced MS Office skills and adaptability to working with different management softwares
- Strong knowledge of English
- MSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification is a plus
Ideal, but not a must:
- Previous experience in fintech industry and start-ups in general
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our Financial Controller to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you don't have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible!
At Kriptomat, our primary goal is to provide everyone, everywhere the freedom, fulfillment, and fairness they deserve through an easy-to-use platform we offer to our customers. With customers all around Europe, we are willing to hire the best and brightest talent to our team of professionals. Our team is full of rockstars, each highly talented in their own expertise. We maintain an unbiased, diverse, collaborative, high performing, and positive company culture. As a certified financial technology…Više o poslodavcu