At Wolf & Wolf Technologies, you will not find yourself only in the company of the most professional people in the financial industry, but with people who know how to make finance and technology come together as one, as well. We reward dedication, value innovation and support growth.
Wolf & Wolf Technologies is a FinTech hub that focuses on both researching and developing innovative payment processing and banking platforms for the FinTech industry. Apart from that, the company also deals with international payment processing solutions through in-house brands.
With several years of experience, Wolf & Wolf Technologies is one of the few companies in the Balkans that understand the future of financial technology. We would be more than honored to give you the opportunity to show your expertise in one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies providing high-quality payment processing options.
As our Financial Controller you will be responsible for ensuring that proper accounting and recording of company transactions are performed in an accurate and timely manner; and producing financial and other key reports for management. You will also focus on functional responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and grants administration. The Controller will ensure that the company has the systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation and conduct flawless audits.
The Financial Controller works closely with department managers and their staff, not only to educate them regarding finance and accounting procedures, but also to explore how the Finance function can support program operations.
In addition, as a finance controller, you will be required to work closely with director of finance and various other key stakeholders of the senior management team to enhance and better integrate finance function.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Communicate with external accountant
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Participate in audit activity
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Assist leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate
- Oversee all financial, project/program; ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and program budgets throughout the grant/fund period;
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting; establish finance and administrative systems to support program operations
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment Guidelines
- Seven to ten years of accounting and finance experience, with knowledge in accounting followed by experience in gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting, finance or related fields
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, a proactive, hands-on strategic thinker
- Knowledge of SQL
- Solid experience in accounting, coordinating audit activities and managing reporting and budgeting
- Keen analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills, which allows for strategic data interpretation vs. simple reporting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board, or other outside partners
- Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Pet friendly office space
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Working location: Novi Sad
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.
Wolf & Wolf Technologies Novi Sad
At Wolf & Wolf Technologies, you will not find yourself only in the company of the most professional people in the financial industry, but with people who know how to make finance and technology come together as one, as well. We reward dedication, value innovation, and support growth. Wolf & Wolf Technologies is a FinTech hub that focuses on both researching and developing innovative payment processing and banking platforms for the FinTech industry. Apart from that, the company also…Više o poslodavcu