Location of Employment: Navigator 2, New Belgrade OR work from home (especially during COVID-19 situation). We accept applications from the whole territory from Serbia
Job Category: Finance
Experience Level: mid-senior
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture, keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has a passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work ethic, keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are a Financial Controller – keep reading.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a financial controller who would join our central finance team. The role would include controlling activities for a holding company as well as supporting a global financial controlling function. You would be responsible for producing accurate, complete, timely, and compliant reporting of the entity controlled as well as working on group finance controlling activities in a fast-growing organization.
As we work in a very dynamic environment, we expect a candidate to demonstrate a balanced set of technical knowledge, organizational skills, and personal drive.
In return, we offer a tremendous opportunity to be an integral part of a global finance team at a well-respected, high-impact organization.
Soft skills and working in an international environment are key to this role.
What we offer
- A full-time position as a Financial Controller – with a competitive salary and benefit package
- An exciting work environment with some of the most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants in the business
- Access to on-going training workshops and internal weekly team knowledge-sharing sessions
- Exposure to global projects
- An opportunity to work with a diverse and dynamic team
Who is sa.global?
We are a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extends the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. We work with clients to drive digital transformation throughout their business, empowering their employees to do more, achieving critical business objectives, delivering value to their clients and stakeholders, and building a competitive edge.
An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are now an 800-member strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.
Why work for sa.global?
- You will be working with a dynamic organization that offers growth opportunities and has a strong ethical culture
- You will be a part of a community of diverse social and cultural backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and opinions
- We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and are committed to our service industry vertical focus
- We are at the forefront of new technologies and engage directly with the Microsoft engineering team
- You will be part of one of the largest resource pools of any Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner – bringing local expertise combined with global reach
What will you do?
- Controlling activities for a holding company:
- Responsible for month-end closing and preparation of financial statements.
- Preparing P&L budget and analyzing variances.
- Budgeting, calculation and allocation, and controlling of group central costs.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow projections.
- Liaising with the auditor, preparation of the documentation, and ensuring accurate and timely audit reports.
- Communication with accounting, tax, and other external consultants.
- Support of the global financial controlling function (providing help and support on the following group controlling activities):
- Ensuring that the country controllers produce accurate, complete, and timely management reporting packs.
- Analyzing and explaining budget variances in monthly reporting packs.
- Establishing the internal reporting processes and procedures and tracking the compliance across the group.
- Group accounting - consistent use of accounts across the globe to ensure comparability.
- Reviewing and checking country results for unusual and exceptional items.
- Ensure that local statutory filings are up to date and that a reconciliation exists to the group numbers.
- Monthly consolidation of the global accounts (with intercompany reconciliations) and reporting of group numbers – the management consolidation.
- Owning group Chart of accounts and dimensions and controlling proposed changes.
- Reviewing group accounting policies and compliance.
- Developing accounting manuals and ensuring they are accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring that finance processes and RACI are accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring that the financial system and processes are as efficient as possible.
- Learning our finance system (D365) to the extent that you’re a valuable business partner to the group and suggesting and implementing with the D365 team improvements in processes.
- Producing accurate legal consolidation.
- Providing support on the audit of the consolidated financial statements.
- Supporting the shared service team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the Finance area
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Sound technical knowledge and strong analytical skills, with an eye for details.
- A team player, with exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and strong organizational skills.
- High integrity and openness.
- Independent and result-oriented.
- Energetic, motivated, with a passion for personal growth and professional success.
- Comfortable in an international environment and open-minded to different cultures.
- Previous experience in Microsoft D365 would be considered a plus.
Would be considered a plus:
- Consulting industry experience
- Finance or accounting qualification (eg. ACCA, CFA, CIMA) with a professional body
- Previous experience in Microsoft D365 and PBI
Travel: (Currently restricted due to COVID-19)
We offer you an independent work environment with several personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values, and a supportive group of colleagues across the world.
Alternatively, to know more about who we are, please visit: www.saglobal.com
As a leading Microsoft Partner providing industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERP, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions, we have helped over 500,000 Microsoft Dynamics users across 80 countries to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. This includes our expertise across the Microsoft Power Platform, which enables our clients, to quickly design and deploy solutions without the need for a developer or an IT team. sa.global is an eleven-time ... Saznajte više
"I joined sa.global in February 2021 as a Group Finance SSC Junior assistant. I was looking to kick start my career in finance, and I surely have. From the recruitment process to onboarding, it has been ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE