We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
Please contact us if you have any accessibility requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Financial Planning and Analyses Manager - Sourcing
(Location: GBS Belgrade)
Purpose of position:
- Primarily responsible for determining how the Sourcing function can support the businesses both regionally and globally, in addition to establishing processes and procedures in order to execute accordingly.
- Collaboration on capital planning with the global engineering team, global sourcing team, and business units resulting in AFE development for major projects, capital planning oversight, accurate global metal demand forecasting, and cash flow planning.
- Partnering with the Global Sourcing function and business units on global metal and ODM costing reporting and analysis.
- Coordinating with region finance and GBS resources to ensure smooth completion and transition of activities.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring systems and processes to support capital planning and costing activities.
Reports to: Director, Financial Planning and Analysis – Sourcing
Essential functions (>10% time spent on these duties):
- Contributes to the development of Sourcing strategy, goals & objectives, and policy setting while ensuring linkage to our overall business strategy. Directly responsible for the governance of Sourcing processes related to the purchase of metal and other direct materials. Sets the information strategy for all Financial Sourcing reporting and KPI’s. Directly supports the Global Beverage Leadership team by providing monthly analysis and making recommendations to assist in decision support.
- Collaborates and coordinates with regions to develop, track and support AFE creation for major projects. Responsibilities include coordinating with sourcing on equipment cost, monitoring of approval routing, coordinating with GBS fixed asset group to set up and monitor incoming project charges, supporting the project managers in reporting and cost tracking, and completing capitalization paperwork for project completion and final handover to GBS for capitalization/depreciation.
- Responsible for the development of the Global Capital Plan, including coordination with global engineering, global sourcing, and region finance teams, to include global reporting and monitoring.
- Delivers global metal and ODM cost reporting and analysis including financial planning support, negotiation support (LAA / MDO), Tariff impacts, metal accounting oversight.
- Responsible for designing and ensuring consistent cost accounting methods to account for actual metal and ODM cost, as well as, designing planning methodologies that ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Develops Cash flow planning for Direct Materials and coordination with Business Unit Finance teams
- Develop Direct Materials Payables forecast for Metal Coils and Other Direct Materials
- Incorporate Supply Chain Financing programs
- Participates in the Data Governance council to develop the strategy for the Sourcing Data Domain to provide the definition, documentation, implementation and training for information and reporting across all business units and functions.
- Oversees and facilitates coordination and execution of the Capital Equipment Leasing process.
- Designs and develops end-to-end processes across sourcing, engineering, and finance (BU and GBS).
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through graduate degree level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 7+ year(s).
- Certifications: CPA, CMA and/or MBA (or equivalent international credentials) preferred.
- Demonstrated familiarity with financial statement analysis, including the analysis of cash flows.
- Aptitude with various financial systems, including proficiency in advanced spreadsheet functions.
- Ability to manage multiple, highly complex and often multi-functional tasks with limited direction and time schedule.
- Current understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley, investor and public-filer reporting requirements.
- Familiarity with foreign currency translation and consolidation accounting.
- Advanced analytical ability including the ability to develop complex forecasting and analysis models.
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking to evaluate various financial results and potential actions.
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your CV and resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992