The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- The successful candidate will have proven industry experience driving system architecture, from initial prototypes to production code.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
- Self-starter with excellent communication, presentation, troubleshooting, and time management skills.
- Deep understanding of computer architecture concepts.
- At least 3 years of C++ coding experience, preferably using GCC.
- At least 2 years of experience in object-oriented design with a strong understanding of software design processes, methodologies, and approaches.
- At least 2 years of experience designing or developing multitasking, event-driven systems in C/C++.
- Deep understanding of RTOS concepts.
- Experience in developing real-time software.
- Understanding of embedded firmware architecture and system design.
- Experience with different microprocessors and belonging tool chains is a plus.
- Experience identifying hardware requirements based on firmware requirements is a plus.
- Experience in designing or developing embedded software for low power 32-bit microcontrollers is a plus.
- Ability to work with engineers, designers, innovators, and other experts in order to realize intent and contribute to the design of embedded systems and solutions.
- Ability to use concept sketches, pseudo-code, and other techniques to assure clear communication and sharing of engineering design and ideas.
- Ability to support all phases of the product development cycle including architecture, design, development, debugging, documentation, and validation.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding application requirements and translating them into firmware features.
- Contributing to firmware architecture.
- Firmware development and testing in pre-silicon simulation and FPGA environments.
- Performance evaluation and fine tuning.
- Production of product-related documentation.
- Opportunity to work on projects for some of the best Semiconductor companies in the world
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment, private health insurance, and additional benefits
- Opportunity to be part of many sports and team building activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ sites
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
For all candidates, proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!
HDL Design House
HDL Design House delivers leading-edge digital, analog, and back-end design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC and complex FPGA designs. The company also develops IP cores, developedand verified using Cadence tools and flow, and component (VITAL) models for major SoC product developers. Founded in 2001 and currently employing 190 engineers working in three design centers in Serbia and Greece, HDL Design House’s mission is to deliver high-quality products and services,…Više o poslodavcu