CYCLE d.o.o. is reputable software engineering company delivering software solutions for more that 160 domestic and international companies. It is a place where smart, dedicated people come together to help our customers solve tough challenges. We are always curious—and we believe there are always better, smarter ways to get things done. We constantly work to build a corporate culture that allows each of us to grow professionally while focusing on ways to make our customers more successful. Our software development and information technology professionals are critical to the creation and upgrading of products that tackle challenges, open new possibilities and ultimately sets us apart from the competition. You'll fit into this job if you have talent and experience in Software Engineering/Design or Information Technology.
Due to expansion of our services we look for:
First Line Support Specialist
Job location: Belgrade
Job Description Summary:
- Answering all requests to the Service Desk as fed by the Automated Call Distribution (ACD) and email systems, ensuring all calls are answered promptly and politely.
- Assessing the nature of the incident by asking the correct questions via good communication skills, and deal with accordingly, by either implementing a first time resolution or by passing the more time consuming and more complex incidents to the correct 2nd line support groups.
- Recording all calls accurately on the appropriate incident management system so that the necessary information is captured at the outset, thereby ensuring accurate reporting can be completed. Each incident is to be owned until resolution.
- Determining the trading impact of the incident and escalate it accordingly, so that inconvenience can be minimised and technical support groups and external suppliers can prioritise their actions accordingly.
Instilling confidence with the customer in that the incident and its impact has been logged, understood and will be dealt with as soon as possible, so that the customer will not feel the need to chase up with subsequent calls.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Good working knowledge of IT, including Windows, Microsoft Office applications, basic knowledge of SQL.
- Previous experience of working in an IT Help desk or Service Desk environment.
- Knowledge of logistics and transportation desirable.
- Experienced in fault finding up to Network infrastructure and Server level.
- The ability to quickly learn support for multiple bespoke software applications.
- Good hardware/software problem resolution skills .
- Remote control toolset and software distribution experience beneficial.
- Proven customer service skills and experience required.
- Good communication skills verbal and written.
- Self motivated with ability to work effectively under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Please send your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 12.04.2020.
CYCLE d.o.o. je renomirana softverska kompanija čija se rešenja trenutno koriste u vise od 160 domaćih i međunarodnih kompanija. To je mesto gde pametni, posvećeni ljudi, zajedno rade i pomažu našim klijentima da reše teške izazove sa kojima se sreću u svakodnevnom poslovanju. Mi smo uvek radoznali — i verujemo da uvek postoji bolji, pametniji način da se stvari urade. Neprestano radimo na izgradnji korporativne kulture koja omogućava svakom od nas da profesionalno raste dok se fokusira na način…Više o poslodavcu