Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company,
which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future - new technologies are part
of our 13 000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life.
We are looking for a Flow Simulation Engineer to join our new Service Center providing engineering for a car-maker customer
- Modelize plants on Plant Tecnomatix/Arena or Witness
- Optimize processes
- Propose better utilization of operators / technical equipment
- Localize and remove bottlenecks
- Simulate Man vs Machine scenarios
- Increase the production
- Analyze the feasibility and efficiency of a potential investment (robot/AGV/new line)
- Define the exact number of robot/AGV to invest to perform the best way
- Measure the impact of layout changes
We expect the candidate to:
- Maintain a good communication within the project team as well as with
- The plants and projects staff members all along the project.
- Be a driving force in the continuous improvement process.
- To be precise
- Passion for work
- Ability to work under stress
- The position is suitable for candidates with education high school graduate postgraduate / higher vocational education, university student, university I. degree
- Education in the field technical, engineering focus
- English - Intermediate (B2)
Personality prerequisites and skills:
- Plant Simulation Tecnomatix / Arena or Witness knowledge
- All level of seniority could be studied
- Salary will depend from the years of experience.
IMPORTANT – Please send your CV in English language ONLY.
SEGULA Technologies Slovakia
SEGULA Technologies Slovakia s.r.o. is a part of the international engineering group SEGULA Technologies, which helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors - automotive, aerospace & defence, energy, rail, naval, pharmaceutical and Oil and Gas. Operating in more than 30 countries, with its 140 offices worldwide, the Group fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 13,000 employees. SEGULA Technologies is a leading engineering specialist…Više o poslodavcu