Flutter Developer is responsible for continuing the development and adding new features to our existing MENU Driver app. Currently some refactoring is required as well as adding new functionalities for the food delivery drivers.
Type of contract: Permanent
- Works on the development and maintenance of mobile software solutions, primarily on a solution that offers a driver app for food delivery (similar what UberEATS drivers are using to deliver food to consumers);
- Actively participates in the development of the concept of the entire software system with a fundamental understanding of the functioning of the system;
- Close cooperation with the manager and all other participants in the project, especially designers and backend developers.
- Works closely with colleagues in charge of testing and quality control, and jointly finds, improves and corrects all possible cases of error or suboptimal solutions.
- Prepare a time estimate for the implementation of certain software functionalities and priorities its own tasks in agreement with the Head of Development.
- Respects the set deadlines and fulfills work tasks so as to achieve the desired result for the shortest possible time that does not imply a compromise in terms of quality;
- Adopts and enforces the application of standards and code quality defined by Head of Development;
- Submit well-documented and clear periodical reports on the leverage effect to Head of Development;
- Creates good and detailed documentation of code;
- Works on optimizing the code in terms of using resources (battery consumption, GPS accuracy, memory, etc.)
- It is primarily fronted by programming in collaboration with other team members, using the flutter framework;
- Creates a reusable code and library for future needs;
- The interface is adapted to all relevant sizes/screen resolutions, as well as cross-border compatibility - iOS, Android as well as the new “web-support” feature;
- Validating of the input;
- The timely rectification and release into the use of code corrections arising as a result of the problem in the use of software in practice;
- Use a distributed code management system (Git), in accordance with the frameworks set by the Head of Development and
- Works independently and in cooperation with team members to improve his/hers own knowledge and competencies.
- Monitors automatic deployment to Apple App-store and Google Playstore with CI/CD and fastlane.
- Experience with Flutter, fastlane, BLOC pattern (or similar framework like Redux or others), various Widgets, Material Design, GPS and navigation experience, writing custom platform-specific code, Add-to-app feature.
- Experience in developing Responsive/Adaptive Websites;
- Openness to receiving constructive feedback and improving upon it;
- Delivering upon deadlines;
- Fluency in English;
- Positive and service-oriented personality;
- Great problem-solving skills with a focus on optimization, quality, and performance;
- Passion for learning new skills and technologies;
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Ability to learn and improve your skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- 10 days of a sick leave 100% payed
- Private insurance
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Paid conferences and in house trainings
- Home Office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
MENU Technologies doo
MENU is the leading eCommerce platform for restaurant brands, powering all digital customer touchpoints from mobile, web, kiosk and delivery marketplaces. We provide restaurant brands with the tools they need to grow their digital business, manage orders from all channels and for all order types, orchestrate their delivery operations, and fully control their digital experience to retain a direct customer relationship. We strive to build beautiful and user-friendly software for consumers to satisfy…Više o poslodavcu