The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The Forensic Specialist will implement programs and activities related to forensic science and the management of human remains. The incumbent will work closely with the Forensic team in BSSC and Genevaon functional support for AM/PM database, creating training material, user’s manuals and knowledge database in service desk ticketing tool and wiki.
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
- Implements forensic strategy regarding the AM/PM Solution
- Holds training sessions and workshops internally and externally
- Promotes the implementation of relevant forensic standards, including those applicable to missing persons and the management and identification of human remains
- Interacts with users worldwide through established ticketing system which is part of AM/PM support model
- Monitors, manages the prioritization and fulfills incoming requests; builds the Knowledge Database and contributes to the evolution and the maintenance of the application/tools
- Resolves functional issues and answers questions about the use of the relevant application(s)
- Anticipates, identifies, investigates and documents recurrent data and functional issues
- Provides expert advice on AM/PM DB functionalities and Data Management
- Maintains a network of AM/PM DB users and relationship within all technical and functional support team to ensure efficient work in a conducive environment
- Contributes to establish a comprehensive Knowledge Database by ensuring cases are correctly documented and the Database populated and updated in timely and correct manner (Wiki for user manual /Knowledge Base for support)
- Carry out L2 functional analysis of user’s issues with the objective to resolve them as much as possible
- Ensures a good collaboration between all the support teams
- Postgraduate degree (e.g. MSc) or equivalent in medical, biological or forensic sciences
- At least 6 years' experience in forensic practice
- Forensic dissemination experience, with skills and capacity to adapt the message to diverse audiences
- Experience with use, deployment or training on information systems
- Very good understanding of the forensic identification process
- Experience with Data management
- Excellent written and spoken command of English language
- Good analytical skills, able to work in teams as well as independently
- Experience in using corporate service management tools (Ticketing tool) is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to undertake responsibilities with considerable degrees of autonomy
- End-user service oriented, well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 03.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno