**This position implies working Tuesday - Saturday 9AM-5PM, with extra days off
Monday-Friday 2PM-10PM, Belgrade time.
Optic Power is changing the way organizations think about outsourcing across key business functions. Our team has helped shape some of the biggest companies in the world.
Our vision is to become the best employer in Belgrade.
In less than a year, since opening the office in Belgrade, we’ve grown from 6 people to 85 and we’re not stopping there. We have ambitions to build an office of over 100 people and keep counting. Our leadership team comes from companies like Google, Airbnb, Erasmus Network, and TeleSign. Do you want to help us make Optic Power the next big brand everyone wants to work for?
We offer our employees a truly international business experience with rapid opportunities for personal growth. We plan on hiring all business functions in Serbia while helping young professionals identify and fulfill their career goals.
Our values are Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun! If this sounds like you… then read on.
Optic Power is looking for fraud analysts to join its business operations team. Using tools, data, and analytical thinking, the fraud analyst will investigate and analyze fraudulent applications for a leading fraud-prevention technology company.
The fraud analyst is a great fit for quick thinkers who can apply a systematic approach to problem-solving and who work well within a team.
You’ll help us expand our business operations here in Belgrade and will be a critical part of our future growth strategy! You'll be part of a group that is expected to grow to over 100 employees next year. Talent development is central to our core values. You'll join a company where our employees can grow their careers and have a promotional path to a number of roles within Optic Power.
What you’ll do:
- Use a predefined decision-making model to review personal and business identification documents and match them against a known document inventory
- Utilize internal tools and document verification process to determine the authenticity of submitted documentation
- Measure the accuracy of results in order to gather data insights and trends for improved future decision making
- Collate data and produce reports for managers and stakeholders
What should you have?
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly recognize patterns
- Self-sufficient and organized
- The candidate must be an analytical and detail-oriented person with an ability to think logically and reasonably
- High education level (Bachelor’s degree, the final year of studies or still ongoing)
- Fluent English, knowledge of another language is a plus
- Competitive but also a team player, with a strong work ethic, organized and intellectually curious
- Love being challenged and adapting to new situations
What do we offer?
- Paid internship with a base salary
- Professional training and knowledge transfer
- Possibility to join an early-stage, growing startup
- International Business exposure
- Ability to work with a supportive team of creative, ambitious, and truly inspiring people
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
- The better you do in your role, the more career growth opportunities you create for yourself - get in on the ground floor of a true rocket ship! You Control Your Own Destiny!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*This is an internship program and there is a possibility of full-time hire based on the analyst’s performance during those 6 months and/or a professional recommendation for future employers.
Optic Power DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617