We were born as a remote-first company pre-pandemic and over the years have learned how to effectively work together using tools and technology, all without sacrificing the culture and human connections that make a great company. Our people have the flexibility to choose when and where they work, as long as they get the job done.
Who We Are
Our vision: To become the best remote-first company that assembles and develops no-border teams for our customers.
Our Belief: As the global talent market shifts, we believe there’s a new way of working that will become a standard for how companies build and grow their business. We want to be a part of this change and help forward-thinking companies build capable, specialized technology teams around the world.
We OWN it
We love to LEARN
We are CUSTOMER DRIVEN
We are CURIOUS ‒ NOT JUDGEMENTAL
Our Customers: We’re working with leading technology brands in the gaming, esports, VR/AR, and startups space. Brands like Riot, 100 Thieves, Team Solomid, Google, Uber, Entain, and much more trust Optic Power and our amazing people!
Our People: The # 1 reason people work at Optic Power is the experience they have working with their colleagues. We truly care for one another and each individual is a part of what makes our company unique. We love to recognize a job well done and go out of our way to call it out. In our stand-ups and meetings, we take an interest in the lives of others. We joke, we laugh, and make our interactions pleasant ones. We play games together, learn from one another, and are not afraid to seek and provide feedback.
How We Manage: The way we manage our remote workforce is a top focus at Optic Power. We coach our managers to create an environment that’s based on trust and empowerment. We know people are eager to learn and develop, so we ensure our managers are constantly providing coaching, feedback, and career development opportunities.
Optic Power is looking for a Fraud Manager to join its business operations team.
Using tools, data, and analytical thinking, the Fraud Manager will lead, mentor, and coach junior team members who are investigating and analyzing fraudulent applications for a leading fraud-prevention technology company.
The Fraud Manager position is a great fit for a person who has strong organizational skills, and clear communication, works well within a team, and who can apply a systematic approach to problem-solving.
You’ll help us expand our business operations here in Belgrade and will be a critical part of our future growth strategy! You'll be part of a group that is expected to grow to over 400 employees this year. Talent development is central to our core values. You'll join a company where our employees can grow their careers and have a promotional path to a number of roles within Optic Power.
What you’ll do:
- Prioritize and provide a clear line of sight to the most critical work to team members
- Lead, mentor, and coach team members
- Continually assess manual and automated processes to identify potential process gaps and opportunities
- Own and articulate the strategy and roadmap for your team
- Develop the team growth trends
- Collect data and produce reports
- Responsible for increasing the performance of the team
- Participates in the execution of strategy
- Focus on the team’s continuous improvement
What should you have?
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills using data in decision-making and prioritization
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience with teams
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information
- Self-sufficient and organized
- Fluent English, knowledge of another language is a plus
What do we offer?
- Possibility to join an early-stage, growing startup
- International business exposure
- Ability to work with a supportive team of creative, ambitious, and truly inspiring people
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
At Optic Power, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling many challenges by working with some of the most innovative, fast-developing tech companies today. With access to the latest tools, information, and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. With us, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your professional and personal aspirations may be.
Optic Power DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617