Front End Developer
Work from Home
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer for our Maltese company to further expand our team of talented developers. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of C#
- ASP.NET MVC & Web API + building RESTful based API services
- Entity Framework
- Good knowledge AngularJS
- HTML 5 based web applications
- Experience with calling REST based services
- Experience working with JSON based objects
- Experience SQL server/database
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.