Job summary / Short role description:
We are looking for a Medior position in our Belgrade office. Most of the time you will spend developing, maintaining, documenting and testing parts or the whole software solutions. Main tasks are requirements analyze, introducing new/fresh ideas and providing front-end solutions for the new and already developed systems.
- University Degree in Computer Science and/or relevant experience
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience with HTML/CSS/JS
- Hands-on experience with modern frameworks (e.g. React, Redux, Node.js)
- Familiarity with advanced design patterns (e.g. MVVM, MVC) and practices
- Experience building maintainable and scalable CSS, with knowledge of architectural patterns (e.g. BEM)
- Experience with responsive / adaptive design.
- Experience with version control (e.g. git).
- Very good oral and written English skills.
- Experience with modern frontend tools (webpack, npm, gulp).
- Experience with collaboration tools (InVision, Zeplin).
- Familiar with Scrum methodology or other agile development processes.
- Familiar with Search Engine Optimization.
What we offer?
- Guaranteed yearly bonus.
- Friday - just 5h working day
- Private Pension Fund
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge
Thinkers think. Doers do. Thinking Engineers combine the two. We build innovative and modern web-based solutions that make it possible to reach technology at its finest. Our highly optimized development process ensures superb results. In 2011, first freelance jobs gave birth to a major business idea. We started with small steps, but we have always dreamt big. Due to our systematic and well-thought-out approach to meeting our clients’ requirements, as well as meeting deadlines,…Više o poslodavcu