We have partnered with an early stage startup in the fintech space offering a financial coach combining insights from the field of behavioral economics with machine learning to help people develop more sustainable financial habits. The offered mobile application has been live since 2019 and the team is now seeking to grow its tech team by bringing on board an experienced Front End Engineer.
- Lead the design and development of a brand-new platform for B2B customers
- Continuously improve the existing website of the company
- Build web tools with the focus on driving platform growth
- 3-5 years of relevant web development experience in React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Experience with Wordpress or PHP is a plus
- Providing users with a great user experience guides your development efforts
- Passion for building solutions that help people and create social impact
- Jira, Scrum and Sprint are not just buzzwords to you
What we offer:
Becoming an early development team member of a venture-backed startup where you help to steer the product and make a real impact on peoples’ lives. You will get the freedom to work the way that suits you.
- Competitive wage, hardware of your choosing & additional incentive schemes
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangements
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu