We are looking for a front-end developer with a minimum of 2 years of experience. This is not a classic programmer position. It's a mix between a coder, project manager, and tech support, where the tasks range from pure guidance in ways of our platform, to full setup and integration of new customers.
The applicant has to be rooted in HTML/CSS, open-minded, patient, persistent, and with a strong drive to learn new technologies and ways to bridge them.
The successful candidate will work directly with all team members and clients to provide them with the best service possible. The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and has to act proactively to ensure smooth project operations and effective collaboration with all involved parties.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, and this could be you, then read on!
Who is Digistore24?
Here at Digistore24, we create client success. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs reach their audiences by automating and digitalizing the complete sales process: from order forms, invoices, affiliates, payment processes, and statistics to accounting and conversion optimization. The Eklektika company from Belgrade has existed for 18 years and recently became an integral part of the German/USA company Digistore24.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a frontend developer
- Technical background (technical support, testing, troubleshooting, productivity software)
- English: Professional Working Proficiency (writing, reading, speaking)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills including multitasking skills, with an ability to prioritize
- Decision-making skills
- Personal responsibility from day one
- Success-driven and always striving to improve
- Calm and positive attitude in any situation to assist with conflict resolution
- Letter of application
- Ensuring Digistore24’s identity and values with the high-quality standard are respected and maintained in everyday work
- Overseeing all aspects of projects often managing several ongoing project parts simultaneously
- Independently working on the platform and guiding clients and other team members when necessary.
- Communicating with clients on daily basis - providing guidance and additional service, receiving tasks, and solving issues
- Managing our infrastructure (servers, backups)
- Customizing order forms
- Developing IPN / API integration scripts and setting up ready-made IPNs
- Debugging script errors
- Constantly optimizing and improving standard responses
- Preparing daily and weekly reports regarding the status of projects and general work
Any experience with these is an advantage:
- FTP / cPanel / WHM
- Email services/autoresponders: Sendlane, Mailchimp, etc.
- Tracking codes (Google, Facebook pixel, etc.)
- Online marketing - online stores
- 100% home office, as long as you can guarantee a trouble-free internet
- An international team with strong cohesion
- Full-time employment after the trial period
Convince us of yourself in a letter of application (PDF). Tell us three reasons why you are our next frontend coder and an asset to Digistore24. Please also state your salary expectations.
Kompanija Eklektika već 18 godina uspešno posluje na tržištu sveta. Od nedavno je deo Digistore24.com grupe iz Nemačke.Više o poslodavcu