ForwardSlash is a New York based web design, content and development agency with a branch office located in Novi Sad. We’re results driven and delivery oriented. Eminently practical, we convert creative energy into practical expressions. We value and employ a structured approach to problem solving.
We work with our clients to create a direct connection to their consumers from upfront strategy all the way through execution to catapult businesses courageously into the webosphere.
If you are a talented or skilled frontend developer we can count on, if you love modular coding, attention to detail and developing pixel perfect web solutions then you are probably the one we have been waiting for.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our creative company.
You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web solutions. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive solutions.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Together with other teammates, you will develop modern and advanced Front-end solutions with state-of-art code quality.
- Work and collaborate closely with UX designers.
- Code reusable and maintainable components and implement modular design pattern based on Atomic Design.
- Deploy changes to live servers.
- Code and review HTML/CSS/JS code using version control.
- Further develop ideas for next-gen project solutions including headless CMS, GraphQL and VueJS.
- Have at least 1 year of work experience.
- Intermediate or expert skills in HTML5.
- Intermediate or expert skills in SCSS/CSS3.
- Have a great attention to detail.
- Know importance of pixel perfect (and experience in using pixel perfect tools such as Chrome extension PerfectPixel).
- Understanding of Semantic Markup.
- Understanding of Web Accessibility.
- In-depth understanding of responsive/adaptive layouts.
- Cross-browser optimization.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Progressive Enhancement - approach to web development that aims to deliver the best possible experience to the widest possible audience.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
Desired soft skills
- Great communication skills.
- Proactive and persistent attitude.
- Curiosity and passion for web development.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Team player who considers that knowledge sharing is caring.
Considered a plus
- Experience with VueJS and Nuxt.
- Experience with Twig templating engine.
- Experience with building WordPress custom themes.
- Experience with REST API and GraphQL.
- Experience with package manager and automation tools (NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Webpack).
What we offer
- Competitive salary and career growth.
- Work with top experts and great colleagues.
- Work on creative projects.
- Various online courses and in-office courses.
- Internal presentations and team knowledge sharing sessions.
- Modern and cozy offices in Novi Sad.
- Various events organized by our company, such as bowling, barbecue, etc...
- Fully equipped kitchen, a variety of food and drink such as fruit, candy, coffee, juices ...
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
Deadline for applications: 04.01.2020.