We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and London we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for the Front-end Web Developer (HTML, CSS) who will be working on web sites for major worldwide brands. Creating unique user interfaces and web site templates using the latest Web tech will be your primary responsibilities.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Mastery in writing HTML5 and CSS3 (including SCSS)
- Excellent eye for design, pixel-perfection attitude with references in place
- Experience in building reusable components
- Experience in using BEM or similar methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Git and various Git workflows
- Enthusiastic and independent
- Confident spoken and written English
It would be a bonus to have:
- Knowledge of PHP or other programming languages
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and backend engineer
- Participate in Scrum team
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested cod
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Being able to prioritize and finish multiple tasks on a projec
- Implementing user interface from provided mockups & designs
- Ensuring UI meets given requirements (browsers, resolutions, input methods)
- Fixing defects and maintaining existing products
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologie.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work, flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
- Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview.
- The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
What you need to do?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github
- If you want to ask additional questions about this position or want to talk about our company, feel free to contact us on: email@example.com
Thank you for showing interest in our company.
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 120 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu. Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme