Our Client is EKO Serbia a.d, member of Hellenic Petroleum Group, which operates through a retail network of 55 petrol stations in Serbia under the EKO brand and plans to further expand, with the aim to offer top quality products and services.
For further strengthening of their team Adecco is looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and well-organized professional for the position of Fuel Supply and Logistics Officer
This Role offers an exciting opportunity to implement acquainted and gain new Supply and Logistics knowledge and skills. You will be focusing on supply and logistics processes and operations, while your way of doing things will turn it into a great employee experience. With your sound business and technical skills, analytical ability, sharpness on time and data, you will be contributing to the key business processes. If you are eager for improvements and making an impact, please consider this opening.
- Supporting all Fuel Supply and Logistics processes and activities
- Organizing and monitoring the implementation of fuel deliveries to petrol stations and wholesale customers
- Organizing and monitoring secondary transport to petrol stations and wholesale customers
- Daily consolidation of prices with Suppliers
- Communicating with all Company partners for fuel supply and logistics regarding contract implementation with the aim of obtaining the best offers
- Managing retail fuel stocks to achieve optimal financial effects, in relation to price fluctuations
- Proposing daily procurement of fuel from alternative sources, in accordance with current market conditions
- Following up the implementation of standard operating procedures for fuel delivery
- Proposes and implements action plans for improving procedures
- Regular monitoring of fuel supply and logistics invoices, reconciling the invoices with the contracts and offers and further processing of invoices
- Regular updating of the data in the system (SAP)
- Regular reporting
- Proposing improvements, including process efficiency and automation of reports
- University degree in Economics or Engineering field of education
- 3+ years of an experience in Logistics and/or Supply
- Knowledge of Logistics and Supply processes preferably in international companies
- Excellent PC skills, keen on using modern technologies and tools to speed up daily business tasks
- Fluency in English, preferably on a professional level
- Good business development skills
- Good analytical, numerical and reasoning skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- High professional standards
- Methodical and precise in handling operational tasks
- Proactive individual and fast learner, ready to solve the challenge with resourceful and critical thinking
- Well-organized person, able to handle multi-project and multitask environment and pressure
- Great team player with positive impact in shaping up the top-class Supply and Logistics Function
Our Client is offering to the right candidate opportunity to become a part of successful team and shift a career by continuous exposure to trainings and development in stimulating working atmosphere and dynamic international space.
If you are confident in meeting competencies and you are interested in the position as described, please apply by following the ad link or send your resume to our Consultant.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and informed about process steps.
Adecco u svetu Sa sedištem u Švajcarskoj, vođen od strane multinacionalnog tima sa iskustvom iz razgranatog svetskog tržišta, sa svojih 32.000 zaposlenih u 5.000 kancelarija u preko 60 zemalja sveta, Adecco pruža širok spektar fleksibilnih HR rešenja. Adecco pripada grupi 500 najvećih kompanija na svetu. Svakog dana, Adecco mreža spaja preko 650.000 saradnika sa više od 100.000 klijenata širom sveta, što nas čini četvrtim najvećim poslodavcem na globalnom nivou. Svesni svoje globalne uloge, inspirišemo…Više o poslodavcu