Full Stack Developer (React + Node.js)
Belgrade, Kragujevac, Čačak
Comtrade is a top IT company, with a 25-year track record of innovation and development of some of the world’s most advanced software. With high-tech infrastructure and campuses in 10 countries, we enable companies across different industries (fintech, mobility & travel, medical, energy, etc.) to innovate faster and reinvent their business models digitally, by using agile development methodologies and innovative technology.
We’re looking for a highly experienced Full Stack Developer who could join and be part of our dynamic and growing team in Serbia, working on a complex project for our customer, the world`s largest Blockchain company.
Technical skills required:
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications as a Full Stack developer
- HTML/CSS along with Intermediate UI/UX skills
- Front-end experience with React and Redux
- Developing and consuming APIs and good Database knowledge (SQL or NoSQL)
- Blockchain development experience is a plus
- Working with UNIX / Linux based operating systems
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer science
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and structured approach
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Lots of benefits that support your private life: Child Time bonus, private health insurance, family day, sports and recreation facilities (in certain development centers)
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.
Deadline for applications: 06.12.2019.