About the job
At AXM Capital teams work in small effective groups to provide support and solutions to our internal and external customers. As a Full Stack Software Developer you will lead the team from a technology perspective using your critical thinking, design, technical, communication and process skills to support our growing global presence.
Candidate Requirements / Technical Experience
- Two to five years’ experience in building responsive web applications
- Experience integrating with backend RESTFUL APIs (JSON)
- Have an understanding of implementation of good UI/UX in web development.
- Good knowledge of Git for project version control.
- Experience in Agile development processes, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Operating Systems; Ubuntu Linux, Microsoft Windows Server
- DBMS: MS SQL Server 2005-2019, MySQL (MariaDB), MongoDB, Oracle 0g, Apache Cassandra
- Frameworks: .NET, .NET Core, Node.js, Angular, React.js, Pandas
- Deployment & Devops Tools: Azure Devops, Atlassian Bitbucket, Kubernetes, Octopus
Preferred (but not required) knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience working with Linux commands and environment.
- Experience with using a CMS platform such as WordPress and Shopify
- Knowledge of the Domain Name and Web Hosting (cPanel, WHM, Plesk, etc.) industry is valuable.
- Experience building single page applications with React.JS
- Novi Zeland, Inostranstvo, Augusta Cesarca 19