Full Stack Developer
You are the right person for us if you are curious, like to research, continuously expand your knowledge and solve complex problems from the comfort of your home. More than a developer, you will have the opportunity to work in a startup environment where you will be facing exciting challenges, working with new and different technologies and projects beyond typical software developer’s scope.
What will you do:
As a Full Stack developer you will be working in a small and experienced SCRUM team on design, implementation and maintenance of a large cloud application managing tens of millions of contacts. You will be in charge of producing high quality software to support long-term maintainability and extensibility of the ExchangeLeads cloud platform.
Does this sound like you?
- More than 5 years of experience as a backend developer (PHP)
- Experience with NoSQL/BigData (MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch is a plus)
- Experience with Web Services (REST)
- Experience with Apache or Nginx
- Good understanding of Relational Database concepts
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Linux OS and LAMP stack
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Are familiar with Web Server Accelerators (Varnish)
- Have experience with Drupal
- Have previous working from home experience
What can we offer you in Exchange:
- Work from home
- Fast paced environment with flexible hours
- Possibility of full time or part time work arrangements
- Working in a young startup company that is looking to grow
If you enjoy digging deep into the Bigdata and think that coding is more than just a job send us your resume and cover letter in English.