Full Stack Developer
Chase is a young tech startup (post funding) aimed at solving the problems and inefficiencies resulting from people nowadays needing to engage with dozens of different cloud services in their modern working environment.
In Chase we are building a solution in the form of an AI-driven, personalized workspace application, that blends natively into the user working flow and through which he can find, organize, access, and act on resources, from all the different SaaS applications he is connected to, rapidly and efficiently.
As part of your Role as a Fullstack Engineer in Chase RnD Team, you will be working on expanding the platform, and adding new integrations to popular cloud services. Your work will include:
- Writing Backend code that integrates with different cloud services, exchanging data, and automating actions through their public SDKs & APIs
- Writing Frontend code mainly in Vanilla JS and Angular to provide users with views and widgets to present data from the services
- Working in a micro services environment
- Build services that runs on a public cloud infrastructure such as AWS and uses relevant Technologies
- Working closely with the RnD team in TLV
- 2+ years experience in NodeJS
- Experience with a known web framework for NodeJS (Express, Nest JS etc.)
- 2+ years experience with Angular 2+ development and Vanilla JS
- Good understanding of OAuth2.0 flows, to connect and authenticate with web services
- Advantage for experience with 3rd parties SDKs such as (e.g AWS, Azure, GitHub, Gmail)
- Advantage for experience in Docker builds and CI/CD platforms (e.g Azure DevOps/Travis/GitLab)
Deadline for applications: 04.02.2020.