If you are passionate about software and finding solutions to problems through agility, we want to talk with you! You will be a key contributor to the piplanning app, which is a digital collaboration software providing next level experience in online collaboration. In this role, you will be a Full Stack Software Engineer working on various aspects of the existing product as well as bringing completely new features to live. You will work with all team members on a daily basis and be a part of a growing team designing, building and supporting a product used by up to the largest companies across the globe.
In this role you'll get the chance to:
- 5+ years professional experience in a software development team,
- Regularly tackle the largest and most complex problems on the team, from technical design to launch,
- Deliver new functionalities largely based on customer feedback,
- Routinely tackle complex architecture challenges and apply architectural standards,
- Do code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk problems,
- Enhance and set the standard for thorough, meaningful test automation.
In order to set you up for delighting our customers from day one, we'll expect you to have this on your first day:
- Preference to focus on frontend work with occasional full-stack tasks,
- Passion for making features that are quick, useful, and easy to use,
- Mastered practices of continuous integration and continuous delivery,
- Strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or useful,
- Fast learner, can contribute from day one, and can bring good opinions to the table.
BAD SISTEMS d.o.o.
BAD SISTEMS je provajder digitalnih proizvoda i IT developmenta u Republici Srbiji. Mi smo mlad, agilan tim, u konstantnoj potrazi za inovativnim solucijama za naše korisnike i klijente. Naši osnivači su Švajcarski investitori koji žele da se BAD SISTEMS gradi i postane konsolidovani održivo preduzeće.Više o poslodavcu