We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
We’re looking for a new member to join our exceptional team!
If you are a .NET developer who wants to create software leveraging the .NET framework’s languages and technologies maybe you’re the one for us. :)
You’ll build apps from the ground up, customize existing systems, and provide user support. Your goal will be to work with external teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Our client has diligently worked from within the healthcare system to establish an automated diagnosis as the new standard of care. You will be working on the AI diagnostic platform that detects diabetic retinopathy and macular edema in primary care. After completing a rigorous prospective, preregistered clinical trial at primary care sites across the country, this platform became the first FDA-cleared AI diagnostic system to make a diagnosis without physician input.
Our team is launching additional AI platforms for the detection of a wide range of disease states beyond the eye.
If you want to make a difference in the world maybe this is an opportunity for you.
Join us and make people’s lives better! :)
Education and experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent) preferred
- 3+ years of experience with the .NET Core framework
- Minimum one-year experience with React JS Experience with Redux (Redux Thunk, Saga, or similar middleware)
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Experience in working with Azure
- Excellent understanding of IT concepts and software development practices incl. Security
- Experience in working with MS SQL Server and knowledge of SQL
- Experience in working with Unit test tools like Karma, Chai or Mocha
- Experience with development tools like Webpack
- Experience in working with REST APIs Familiarity with version-control systems (Git, GitLab)
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM) and fast-paced startup environments
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Remote work fully supported
- Feedback provided every 3 months, like clockwork
Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)
We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center (Pamet d.o.o.) in Belgrade, Sava Center. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 17 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the healthcare industry. So from storing code on floppy disks to now the cloud we have witnessed the rise of the tech revolution both in the US and in Serbia. Being present in the tech space as a company for the…Više o poslodavcu