Are you an ACE Full Stack Developer? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving problems
- You write killer code
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 4 years of experience in application development to include:
- Expert RESTful web API development on both producer and consumer sides
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Daily use of typical IDE and source management tools Git/GitHub
- Review and estimation of user stories in an agile process
Must be familiar with design patterns and have a solid understanding of Windows operating system principles. Logistics industry experience is preferred.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with an automated unit testing framework for Node.js such as Mocha
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for back-end, server-side, and database application development in the design, implementation and maintenance of requested applications.
- Work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement application features in back-end, server-side, and database tiers according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development.
- Implement services for data acquisition and integration into the company’s data tier.
- Follow procedures related to software configuration and the delivery pipeline for application development.
- Perform unit, commit, integration, and non-functional (performance, penetration, security) testing necessary to assure that the software is releasable.
- Troubleshoot data issues in development, test, and production environments, to include the use of performance metrics and test reports to identify problem areas.
- Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the customer.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously.
- Must have demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas.
- Must have solid analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good communication skills and work well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A competitive compensation package
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and you will have the opportunity to work with leading experts
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware