Full Stack (NodeJS) Developer
BELGRADE, NIŠ - FULL TIME
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 4 years of experience in application development to include:
- Expert RESTful web API development on both producer and consumer sides
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Daily use of typical IDE and source management tools Git/GitHub
- Review and estimation of user stories in an agile process
Must be familiar with design patterns and have a solid understanding of Windows operating system principles. Logistics industry experience is preferred.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with an automated unit testing framework for Node.js such as Mocha
- The Full Stack Developer is responsible for front-end, server-side, and database application development in the design, implementation and maintenance of the company’s applications.
- Work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement application features in front-end, server-side, and database tiers according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
- Implement services for data acquisition and integration into the company’s data tier
- Follow procedures related to software configuration and the delivery pipeline for application development
- Perform unit, commit, integration, and non-functional (performance, penetration, security) testing necessary to assure that the software is releasable
- Troubleshoot data issues in development, test, and production environments, to include the use of performance metrics and test reports to identify problem areas
Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the customer. Must be able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously. Must have demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas. Must have solid analysis and troubleshooting skills. Must have good communication skills and work well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
Are you an ACE Full Stack Developer? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving problems
- You write killer code
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “coding” your middle name?
WHO ARE WE?
You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us and make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- With GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them
- You will have daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future
- You will have the opportunity to travel to one of our many offices around the world
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware (MacBook Pro i9, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD alongside 32in 4K displays)
- We are very proud of our office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one)
Deadline for applications: 08.05.2020.
We started GetSwift in 2013 as a small, Melbourne-based delivery business that was struggling with the same last-mile headaches faced by businesses around the world. We knew there was a better way. We set out to build trailblazing software that would help all organizations automate and simplify their dispatching, tracking, and routing. Today, we’re joining forces to imagine and create the most innovative, smart delivery management software in the world.
From our Headquarters in New York to ... Saznajte više
"It is a privilege to have access and seek guidance from highly skilled and expert leadership across GetSwift globally but at the same time I have the freedom to innovate and implement ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- UNIQUE OFFICE SPACE
- LATEST GENERATION HARDWARE
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- INTERNATIONAL CULTURE
- TEAM EVENTS