Full Stack (Senior) Web Developer (w/m/d)
Your first month
In your first month as a web developer at EXCONCEPT you’ll get to know your new colleagues in Serbia and Germany. Your mentor and your new team will explain to you all of our company’s internal systems and processes and they will prep you for your future job in this company.
During the adjustment period, your mentor and your team will help you tackle your tasks step by step.
What to expect
The short decision-making processes as well as the strong desire for continual improvement of our own processes and systems, will give you a lot of room for further development. If you enjoy working independently and you are not the type of person to shy away from responsibility, you will love your new job.
Through your independent and structured work routine as well as working closely with your new team, you will not only participate in developing websites and shops in cooperation with our project management, but also participate in continuous development of existing projects in collaboration with our service management.
Your responsibility areas include
- Conception, implementation and further development of dynamic web applications with the help of current technologies like Symfony and AngularJS
- Interface conception and integration into tailor-made and highly resilient e-commerce landscapes
- Extension development and maintenance of existing customer projects in shop technologies such as Magento, Shopware and PrestaShop
- The conception and implementation of modern and mobile device independent templates with current front-end technologies
- Collaboration with international project teams
What we expect
- Excellent understanding of object orientation
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding e-commerce systems and processes
- Practical handling of processes connected to development (Git-workflow, continuous integration etc.)
- Responsible and independent work routine
- Preference to learn new technologies and ability to use newly developed skills
- English, spoken and written
What also helps
- Knowledge of Shopware, PrestaShop, Magento or OXID
- Knowledge of Symfony and/or use of other MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of Angular JS, Vue.JS or similar technologies, such as LESS, SASS or other preprocessors
What we offer
- The best team ever
- Performance-based remuneration
- Room for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely
- Your own MacBook Pro that you can also use privately
- Adequately covered travel expenses
- Free fruit, drinks and of course, really good coffee
- Spontaneous team events
Deadline for applications: 19.03.2020.