The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
Full Stack Software Developer
About your Role
As a Full Stack Software Developer in our International Development - Loan Origination Team, you will be developing microservices, writing technical documentation, unit testing, code reviewing and assistance to other team members.
- You have knowledge of programming and practice at least one object-oriented programming language (C#, .ASP, .NET Core, Java - SpringBoot)
- You have knowledge about Design and Architectural Patterns, and programming best practices
- You are willing to learn: Angular 2+, Camunda BPM, ASP .NET Core – knowledge of these technologies will be considered as an advantage
- Your experience with: Docker, ASP .Net Core, Java, PostgreSQL, ActiveMQ, Kubernetes will be considered as an advantage
- You ideally have obtained a University degree in the computing sciences (or another equivalent)
- Your English language skills are on the intermediate level
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team player and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
About Development - Loan Origination team
- We are part of the International sector- collaborate with international teams and project
- We are core team for the development of Digital Origination - application for origination and underwriting of various banking products
- We use cutting-edge technologies and methodologies
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, bonus scheme, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents.
Deadline for applications: 08.02.2020.