A Little About TN-TECH
TN-Tech is an information technology service provider based in Novi Sad, Serbia. Established by industry professionals who joined forces to continue providing competitive high quality outsourced solutions. Our clientele include large multinationals with mission critical and highly available services as well as startups.
Our team combines years of experience managing and developing solutions in multi-disciplines from banking, security, e-commerce, education, online advertising, location based services and industrial applications. Our team has delivered standalone, embedded, web based (including cloud) and mobile applications.
A Little About The Role
This role is part of and Engineering group focused on building next generation demand side advertising platform solutions. This includes a Sales UI solution and APIs to allow for programmatic DSP integrations. It also includes planning and configuration tools to manage the advertising space. The team designs and supports many of the systems, tools, and processes that allow for the execution of online advertising campaigns to meet the needs of end clients. The role will require working on processes, simplifying systems, and reducing complexity of user interfaces across platform in order to deliver best in class customer experiences.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a senior software engineer you will be working with product managers and other software engineers in agile teams to create next-generation User Interfaces and APIs by implementing business-critical features and setting standards that will help define the future products.
You will help us solving interesting challenges such as
- Develop and implement robust client-side solutions using AngularJS
- Design, build and maintain scalable and robust APIs.
- Performance optimizations both on the frontend and backend with highly challenging SLAs
- Ensure system responsiveness, robustness and high availability on our AWS Tech Stack
- Design and create robust and reusable UI components that will be used across teams
- Directly impact our generated revenue by implementing critical business features
- Improve our CI/CD pipeline to ensure constant production delivery of high-quality features
- Improve our automated tests suite in terms of speed and accuracy
What You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with unit and integration testing and writing clean code
- Understanding of REST APIs, OOP, and related best practices
- Knowledge of architecture and design patterns and anti-patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL or NOSQL databases techniques
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising quality
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment