We are a US-based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center in Belgrade. With more than 300 tech solutions delivered over the past 18 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the industry.
The project you will be working on is a long-term project focusing on building a pipeline for ingestion and processing of session audio and video recordings. The solution is running on AWS stack and uses various Amazon services for automated audio, video and text processing. Part of this project is a progressive web application intended for manual processing, review and ratings by users.
The team you will be part of, will be responsible for the solution architecture and implementation and will directly work with the client in requirements clarification and solution ideation and design.Become a part of a strong team with over 18 years’ experience in software development, and develop your career working in a stimulative environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
Education and Experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- English working proficiency
- Technology skills
- Strong knowledge of ES6 and TypeScript
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- At least 1 year of work experience in NodeJS backend development
- At least 1 year of work experience in frontend development
- Experience with React or Angular SPA frameworks is welcomed
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms is welcomed
- Good knowledge of object-oriented fundamentals and design patterns
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Experience with NoSQL data stores is welcomed
- Experience in implementing REST APIs
- Familiarity with GIT version-control systems
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team oriented
- Good analytical skills and keen perception
- Passion for growing skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)
Deadline for applications: 08.05.2020.
We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center (Pamet d.o.o.) in Belgrade, Sava Center. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 17 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the healthcare industry. So from storing code on floppy disks to now the cloud we have witnessed the rise of the tech revolution both in the US and in Serbia. Being present in the tech space as a company for the…Više o poslodavcu