SEO 1 Click is a California-focused SEO agency delivering holistic solutions for clients’ Internet marketing needs, including technical SEO, web and graphic design, content marketing and pay-per-click advertising. We’re looking to hire a full-time
Our company works with American marketing companies and provides web & application outsource support for their clients. We are looking to ramp up efforts to attract the right kind of employees. If you are a developer who wants to grow professionally by rising up to the challenges of the competitive American market, tee up and send us your application!
Why you want us
Dynamic Work Environment - You won’t be stuck doing the same tasks over and over again. (Because who likes that!)
Our Culture Rocks – We believe in a fair and honest working environment. No screaming temper tantrums around here. (We also have the usual table tennis, office bar & game consoles)
Diversified Learning Program - Training in additional skills & languages is funded by the company. We want our coders to grow in this job and not remain static. Online courses & seminars come standard.
Aggressive Company Expansion - What began as a small team of three has now grown into 16 employee’s & still growing. Along the way there will be plenty of opportunities to advance your career.
We are Entrepreneur Driven - We are always interested in starting new projects to diversify the way the company grows. Being on the ground floor of these projects can present exciting opportunities for your advancement.
Merit Based Promotion - Isn’t it annoying when everyone who gets promoted or has salary increases all happen to be the bosses’ friends from university? Not here! All raises and promotions are awarded on work ethic and clean code.
Where We’re Going - Our goal is to be one of the big tech companies in Serbia with the possibilities of developing our own software in addition to being a service giant.
The person we want is:
- Detail-oriented (be your own best Quality Assurance)
- Stickler for elegant code (no sloppy coding or shortcuts)
- Champion of compliance with modern web standards
- Alert to emerging development trends
- Proud of their work
- Comfortable with working closely in a team (and a cool Belgrade downtown office)
- Keen on time management
- Intent on building websites optimized for search engines
Please note that remote work is NOT offered.
The special skills that we will be sold on are:
- Experience with Ruby, Python, Node JS
- Experience with building your own custom themes/plugins/sites and extending WordPress core
- Experience with integrating third party APIs and web services is a plus (REST API)
- Self starter skills, ability to work with limited oversight
- Familiarity with the SCRUM process
Hope to hear from you!
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2019.