Are you interested in joining a start up with bold global ambitions, that already has the backing of, a €3+ billion revenue, 27000+ person organisation operating in over 70 countries, that has deep market sector insights in collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services?
We have created a new entity focused upon accelerating the investment and development of digital solutions which support the asset lifecycle and will position Arcadis as a digital front runner in the fields of digitized asset management, cities and mobility. Our focus is upon accelerating our ability to bring highly scalable digital propositions quickly and seamlessly to both existing and new Arcadis clients across the globe.
We have a clear vision that will enable us to rapidly scale our existing digital capabilities and innovate based on the identified underserved demand in the market, by creating industry leading products, platforms and solutions. Our strategy to become more digitally focused has already seen the acquisition of two digital asset management companies to build on our existing digital capabilities from the Arcadis technology division, all of which will form the foundations of this new digital entity.
The Opportunity – to provide best in class IT services to a fast growth business
To provide best in class business partner IT support to Gens global business and to support the IT Manager on project work. They will not be responsible for the DevOps process or the technology platforms that form the basis of the product solutions
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Answering initial contacts to the IT Service Desk, understanding and recording customer issues onto the help desk system and talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues (First Tier support);
- Assisting in the role out of hardware for users
- Helping to keep the IT Asset Register up-to date
- Assist in moves of IT equipment when required
- Chase up users or suppliers for responses to outstanding service desk calls or to capture additional information to enable call resolution
- Ensure the IT Services Manager is notified of events which impact service delivery
- To undertake specific tasks as delegated by the IT Services Manager
- Perform hardware upgrades (RAM etc)
- Perform reinstallation of Windows
Key Relationships, Collaborations and Connections
- This role reports to Gen’s IT Manager and will collaborate with all domains within the Cognitive biosphere.
- They will collaborate closely with Arcadis core in respect of IT Help Desk service quality.
- They will develop and maintain trusted relationships with key stakeholders; including business, architecture, development teams and senior management.
What We Are Looking For
Required Skills and Experience:
- Able to demonstrate competency at providing IT Support
- Experience of working effectively with both individuals and groups of people
- Good IT Skills, particularly Microsoft Office, Windows 10
- Well organised and able to prioritise and deliver results within deadlines
- Good record keeping skills
- Good clear communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work as part of a team and also unsupervised and under own initiative
- Confident in fault diagnosis across technologies & platforms and experience of rectifying faults within SLAs
- Exposure to monitoring and maintenance of internal IT systems
- Configuring and maintaining Hardware and Software
- Ability to competently act as the technical point contact of escalation for incidents
- Exposure to anti-virus solutions.
- Understand the key principles of IT Security
- MCP at a minimum
Who Are We?
At Gen we have a mantra which is to be Bold, Agile and to deliver Accelerated Growth, this focuses our efforts and defines the way in which we will deliver to the market.
Our spirit, makes us unique, binds us together and sits at the very essence of who we are and how we ‘show’ up.
- Our fear of failure is mitigated by a thirst for positive disruption.
- We demonstrate intellectual humility – we can admit we are wrong and may change our options often, when new information or insights come to hand.
- We value talent, skill & knowledge but prize agility and adaptability above all else.
- We are optimists believing that we can and we will always find a way…..mindset matters.
We are motivated and driven by:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be inventive and free from tight organisational constraints.
- A desire to learn and grow, to push and challenge ourselves and to test the limits of our potential.
- To attempt the extraordinary, motivated to achieve even in the face of set back or obstacle.
- To collaborate, pursuing shared rather than individual goals, believing that we do our best work when we default to ‘open’ rather than ‘closed’.
- Playing a role on the global stage, leading and influencing the future of our industry and sector and by deeply understanding the needs of our clients.
Leadership at Cognitive
Leadership at Cognitive is not based on principles of power and control but rather on encouraging self-determination, experimentation and creativity. Our leaders actively:
- Encourage experimentation: The role of a leader is not to reduce risks or prevent failures, but to create an environment resilient enough to take these risks and handle the missteps.
- Instill trust: Silos are the enemy of agility, to be truly agile requires foundations built on trust, discipline and single-minded focus, collaboration and transparency are essential to success.
- Cultivate diversity of thought: Believe that different views, healthy debate and respectful conflict are good things, they are the catalysts for creativity & will fuel our innovation.
Discover the next generation Bold, disruptive, experimental - the pioneers of what's possible. Changing how we think to create a better tomorrow. We are Arcadis Gen.Launching in spring 2020, Arcadis Gen is the new digital business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group Our Story Arcadis Gen specialises in working with clients to enable them to achieve their strategic objectives, as they reach new heights in business performance, asset reliability and performance, efficiency and effectiveness…Više o poslodavcu