Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
General Ledger Accountant
Performing a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department for entities in Switzerland and abroad – jointly responsible for the month / quarterly / year-end closing.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records into SAP
- Execute month-end closing processes including bank reconciliation
- Conduct Balance sheets reconciliation, perform Intercompany reconciliation
- Check and register Travel expense reports for various companies within the Group
- Analyze existing key accounts and understand related processes, compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University (Master’s) / Bachelor’s degree - in Finance and Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of MS Office, IT literacy
- Knowledge of SAP FI
- Self-knowledge, self-control, self-discipline
- English B2 level
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.