Brook Hill International School, Belgrade is looking for a Geography Teacher to teach students aged between 11 and 15 years old (Cambridge International Years 7-10), with prior experience in teaching.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate subject matter knowledge in the following areas:
- Interpret and analyse geographical data
- Use and apply geographical knowledge and understanding to maps and in numerical, diagrammatic, pictorial, photographic and graphical form
- Use geographical data to recognise patterns in such data and to deduce relationships
- Select and show understanding of techniques for observing and collecting data
- Select and use techniques for organising and presenting data.
- Population dynamics, structure, density, and distribution
- Volcanoes and earthquakes
- Climate and natural vegetation
- Economic development
- Food production
- Environmental risks of economic development
In addition to these areas, candidate will need to:
- Faithfully implement curriculum
- Manage classroom climate and operation
- Promote achievement
- Meet professional responsibilities
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Prior teaching experience preferred but is not required. B2/C1 level of English required.
Brook Hill International School
Brook Hill International School provides an educational program based on the National Curriculum of England and Wales in conjunction with the Cambridge International Education and Examination Framework.Više o poslodavcu