efiport GmbH is a subsidiary of the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gGmbH and has been an innovative provider of technology-supported education solutions in Germany for over 20 years. We offer solutions for maximised learning efficiency to global concerns, SMEs, and educational institutions, including universities. For our branch office in Novi Sad, Serbia (Ogranak efiport GmbH Novi Sad) we are currently looking for a GERMAN LOCALISATION SPECIALIST (Language pair English – German).
Part-time – approximately 10 hours/ week for an indefinite period of time.
As a German Localisation Specialist, you’ll handle all aspects of system localisation and be the key point of contact for German language in our system(s). You will translate and verify localised assets, ensuring linguistic quality and appropriateness. You have a degree in German or are a native speaker and have previous experience in localisation or translation. You’re well organised, flexible, and committed to excellence.
- Translate the system from English to German.
- Run test cases and localisation checks in German.
- Assess and ensure cultural appropriateness of the system and review the tone and style of the text.
- Make sure that the system is free of any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Confirm that the text and images correspond with each other and the text is not cut or misplaced.
- Ensure that translation is accurate and free from any terminology inconsistencies; act as a point of reference for German naming conventions.
- Review and verify the team’s bugs, edits and suggestions for correctness, grammar/spelling and adherence to terminology and internal glossaries.
- Degree in German language and/or academic background corresponding to the role.
- Native or proficient (C1/C2) speaker of German.
- Very good English skills (so as to successfully work with the language pair).
- Previous experience in localisation or translation.
- Ability to operate as an effective individual contributor as well as a collaborative team member.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to learn, relearn and easily pivot towards better solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Do you want to work with modern technologies in a growing company?
- We offer a wide spectrum of activities in an international work environment. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop every day!
- Interesting activities and independent work with modern technology in a growing company.
- Personal working atmosphere in small, dynamic teams.
- Mobile work and flexible work options.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Work in the environment of one of Germany’s top business schools in the field of economics and the banking industry.
We look forward to receiving and reading your CV and cover letter!
efiport GmbH is a subsidiary of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and has been an innovative provider of technology-supported education solutions in Germany for 20 years. We offer solutions for maximised learning efficiency to global concerns, SMEs, and educational institutions, including universities. efiport is growing rapidly and opening a new location in Novi Sad, Serbia. Do you want to grow with us as we build and shape our company for the future? Are you innovative, full of ideas,…Više o poslodavcu