Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. was established in Serbia in April 2002 with the mission to support clients in achieving their business strategy by offering a wide knowledge of the local market, experience of our international consultants, and tried and tested practices of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Personal and Administrative Assistant
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level personalised secretarial and administrative support to the management team in a well-organised and timely manner;
- Facilitating smooth communication between General Manager and other internal or external parties;
- Handling confidential information and maintaining the security of the records and files;
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls; liaising with staff, suppliers and public institutions
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Travel management (coordinating travel and visa arrangements, preparing travel reports and working closely with hotel concierges);
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Managing office layout and supplies, costs, expenses and deliveries in the most efficient manner;
- Performing any other related duties and special project tasks, required by the General Manager.
- University degree;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Professional individual with high standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information;
- Detail oriented person with the ability to effectively prioritize work flow;
- Fluency in English language.
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: https://my.gigroup.rs/apply/743
Closing date: 25.04.2020.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us www.gigroup.rs
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!