Global Category Manager MRO Standard Parts
Function: Purchasing | Location: Novi Sad R&D
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Global Role Category Manager MRO (Standard Parts & Components) is responsible for the worldwide strategic purchasing with focus on product groups of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical / electronic components, office supplies, protective and safety equipment, hand tools linear technology, gases, lubricants and chemicals for all divisions and affiliated companies in the Continental group.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Develop, maintain, align, communicate and implement Purchasing Strategies (Category Strategy Papers, Preferred Supplier Panel)
- Drive the Execution of Market Intelligence studies and ensure the ideal balance of Competition and Pooling through e.g. supplier reduction and implementation of strategic suppliers to achieve a maximum cost reduction contribution and best possible synergy effects
- Identify, develop and promote Global Strategic Suppliers based on SRM requirements and considering the CSP definitions. Conduct Strategic Supplier Meetings helping to achieve further benefits in the future. Assure the implementation of favorable negotiated prices, terms and conditions in all relevant countries
- Negotiate new and existing Global Price and Framework Agreements in legal, logistical, commercial and partly even technical terms (Requirement Books, Specifications, Standards) in close alignment with stakeholders and steer the implementation in respective regions
- Identify, initiate, accompany and tender global Projects in cooperation with Regional Purchasing and internal customers (i.e. Engineering, Operations, EHS, Facility Management, Controlling, Corporate Functions)
- Define, implement and track relevant KPI´s in coordination with Regional Purchasing on a global scale according the Corporate Target & KPI settings
- Ensure Compliance with Business Partner Code of Conduct and Continental Code of Conduct
- Academic degree in business administration, engineering or comparable qualification
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Purchasing (or similar functions) of large companies with international background, respective material group preferred
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of MS Office tools as well as in SAP R/3 and World Class Sourcing Platforms
- Very good English language skills written and spoken
- Affinity for cooperation with people and intercultural competences
- Strong negotiating skills, persuasion and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, driving execution
- Creativity, reliability, integrity, teamwork, operates with global perspective
- Willingness to travel worldwide
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu