GLOBAL OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Working hours (2pm-10pm)
Optic Power is changing the way organizations think about outsourcing across key business functions. Our team has helped shape some of the biggest companies in the world.
Our vision is to become the best employer in Belgrade.
In a year, since opening the office in Belgrade, we’ve grown from 6 people to 200 and we’re not stopping there. We have ambitions to build an office of over 200 people and keep counting. Our leadership team comes from companies like Google, Airbnb, Erasmus Network, and TeleSign. Do you want to help us make Optic Power the next big brand everyone wants to work for?
We offer our employees a truly international business experience with rapid opportunities for personal growth. We plan on hiring all business functions in Serbia while helping young professionals identify and fulfill their career goals.
Our values are Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun! If this sounds like you… then read on.
Optic Power is looking for a reliable Operations Associate to support the Operations Director with the management of the day-to-day business. The Operations Associate's responsibilities include assisting other company departments as needed and ensuring smooth daily operations. A successful Operations Associate should be highly organized and have a versatile skill set to support a variety of different business functions with a diverse range of tasks.
You’ll help us expand our business operations globally, in both our offices (Belgrade and Puerto Rico) and will be a critical part of our future growth strategy! You'll be part of a group that is expected to grow to over 200 employees this year. Talent development is central to our core values. You'll join a company where our employees can grow their careers and have a promotional path to a number of roles within Optic Power.
What you’ll do:
- Supporting the operations manager with the enforcement of company policies and standards.
- Assisting accounting and payroll as needed.
- Conduct competitive analysis and prepare reports and input that are applicable to our services.
- Owning and managing the deal desk process.
- Owning and managing the client billing process.
- Monitoring inventory and placing supply orders.
- Tracking daily operations and reporting or resolving issues.
What should you have?
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Must be detail and solutions-oriented.
What do we offer?
- Professional training
- Possibility to join an early-stage, growing startup
- International Business exposure
- Ability to work with a supportive team of creative, ambitious, and truly inspiring people
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Optic Power DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617