We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
Please contact us if you have any accessibility requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Global Pricing Specialist (Maternity Cover) Temporary position
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The role of the Pricing Specialist is to execute a sub process within the Commercial end-to-end process. The role ensures all pricing details from customer contracts are captured accurately and entered timely into the system to ensure accurate customer billing. The role serves as a Pricing Subject Matter Expert and is accountable to resolve complex problems, collaborate across the organization, leverage technical expertise, provide exceptional internal/ external customer satisfaction and look for process improvement opportunities. Importantly, Pricing Specialists are critical to the overall successful operation of GBS Delivery Centers by serving as a high performing member of the end-to-end process team
- Performs and ensures the seamless execution of an S2P or C2C business process in accordance with performance metrics and targets
- Accomplishes daily, weekly and monthly process objectives through a self-directed approach in organizing, executing and monitoring work
- Acts as the primary point of contact to day-to-day execution of tasks including answering questions, resolving issues, and providing analysis
- Continually reviews levels of accuracy and performance metrics to ensure that processes meet or exceed quality requirements
- Takes imitative to identify inefficiencies within processes and advocates for improved efficiency, performance, and quality
- Provides exceptional internal/external customer service to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Collaborates with team members and/or customers to find the root cause of issues, effectively resolve problems, and creatively design solutions
- Contributes to the team effort in building a high-performing team through strong collaboration, effective communication, and support in additional project work
- Adheres to organizational standards (SOPs), ensures regulatory requirements are met, and maintains accurate records and documentation
- Leverages strong technical expertise to advance and advocate for new process improvements
- Maintains an awareness of industry trends and best practices and incorporates new practices into the day-to-day processes
- Researches and resolves Pricing issues and Pricing adjustments
- Works closely with Regional Pricing teams to resolve any pricing issues
- Prepares and presents reports on Pricing activities and progress
- Monitors and ensures that customers are set up with the appropriate payment terms
- Ensures accurate entry of customer pricing for products into the ERP systems
- Co-ordinates check of sales orders, delivery note and prices according to the price list, and checks VAT
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of linkages between Customer, Products, and Pricing Processes
- Recommends and implements changes to improve process efficiencies
- Ensures customer pricing information is kept confidential
- All other assignments associated with above mentioned tasks, which employer assigns to employee
- BA or equivalent
- Job related experience for 3 year(s) minimum
- Required knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), especially in SAP/ JDE
- Strong skills in Organization, Multi-tasking, Customer Service, Effective Communication, Influence, Problem Solving
- Strong skills in Microsoft Suite
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Proven Experience in Contract Pricing or equivalent job experience
- Possesses a strong understanding of Customer Pricing processes
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your CV and resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992