BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Global Purchasing Director
- Manage globally a team of 33 person
- Build and deploy a 5 years purchasing plan to meet the company business growth target.
- Develop and execute the yearly supplier productivity plan.
- Be responsible for the suppliers panel development for each components
- Guarantee the continuity of supply through a Supplier risk management process .
- Optimize the purchasing processes.
- Improve the Cash flow by extend Supplier payment term and the implementation of the consignment stock.
- Be accountable for the Bill Of Material target for acquisition program.
- Be responsible of all new projects purchasing activities including sourcing committee management.
- Manage VA/VE purchasing activities.
- Manage the supplier capacity and performance.
- Support the day to day BMTS plants incident related to supplier
- Material productivity target ( MatEx).
- Supplier PPM , number of incident , Charge back to supplier.
- Supplier delivery performance.
- Average Supplier payment term improvement.
- Supplier panel healthiness
- 10-15 year experience in the Global Automotive purchasing
- University degree in Engineering or Economy
- Fluent English is a must
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
Please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 04.04.2020.